Thursday, June 14, 2007

Offline for a Bit

Sorry, everybody... I've been busy at work, catching up on everything that I've missed in the last couple of weeks. I think I must have received over two hundred e-mail messages in the interim, and it's taken me a while to answer each and every one.

In addition to that, we recently decided to set aside our old home computer (the one with the erring hard drives) and get a brand new one. This newer, sleeker, darker model arrived a couple of days ago, and we've been hard at work setting it up. Hopefully it won't eat our files a couple of times like the last one did, much less eat our files once.

And in addition to that, I've been preparing a couple of reviews for a couple of interesting literary-type things. You'll know them when you see them, which will probably be before this month closes out.

No comments: