Sunday, July 27, 2008

We'll Be Right Back...

Yes, I know... my rate of posting has declined all of a sudden. That's because things are hectic right now -- I just spent a substantial amount of my Saturday running errands.

Now, exactly why I would spend a substantial amount of my Saturday running errands is an interesting story by itself. I'll put it up in a future post, if only because this is the sort of thing that can be told as either a strange anecdote, a step-by-step analysis, or a vituperative rant. In short, it'll probably be worth reading.

Yes, it involves technology. Yes, it involves my own style of shopping. Yes, it involves business in some way.

No, I'm not going to tell you the story now. It's almost three in the morning, for goodness' sakes. It'll still be in my head tomorrow, I hope.

No comments: