Wednesday, April 15, 2009

*Pop*

And now I have accounts on both Facebook and Twitter. I haven't hung around long enough to set up shop in both locations, but I'll get to that eventually. (The default Twitter page that I have, mind you, deserves all the redesign it can get.) Plurk and LinkedIn are probably next.

If you're wondering what suddenly brought this on, it's because I'm raising my exposure to the various Net services and trends. Within a month, I'll probably be making YouTube videos and LOLing along with the rest of them... which will most likely do wonders for my English. :)

That, and I'm testing my Multiply connection through a series of short posts. But you probably knew that.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa! Welcome to facebook and twitter! Followed you! :D

Sean said...

Charo: Now THAT was fast. :)

Unknown said...

BTW. How do I find you on Facebook? There are so many Sean's there. :o

Sean said...

Charo: Seanfucius say: "May Seans, but one Uy." :)

cstiu said...

not.. sure.. which you are. there are still several hits in facebook....

add me! :P

Sean said...

cstiu: Seanfucius say: "The penguin... the penguin shall guide the way."