Saturday, January 01, 2005

Disclaimer: January 2005

Out with the old and in with the new. Auld Lang Syne.

That's not to say that some things will change, though. I will continue to ensure that everything posted on this blog is entirely original in its writing, and that any items culled from external sources will be given proper reference. I wouldn't count myself among the legions of writers in the world if I wouldn't actually write.

Neither should you, for that matter. If you steal any of my writings from me, then I will come to your house, smoke in your bathroom, drink your beer, and kick your dog.

Then again, maybe not. I don't smoke, I don't drink, and I happen to like dogs.

But if you use any of the items on my site without my prior permission, or add your name to one of the writings that was definitely not one of our collaborations, then the lawyers are going to come in. There is nothing in this world that is scarier than a lawyer (although insurance salesmen tend to come pretty close). I currently make no profit on these writings so far, but if you're willing to provide me with my fortune, then I'm not going to complain. :)

You're welcome to try and hide, by the way. It makes the chase more interesting.

Happy new year, everybody.


No comments: