Saturday, December 04, 2004

Disclaimer: December 2004

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Of course, if you try to take credit for my stuff, then I'll still be on you like a bag of bricks.

The issue of plagiarism of Internet writings has hit a little close to home recently; Seems that some young punk with more snot than brains decided to rip off one of the better blog writers for a Philosophy assignment.

We're here to put our thoughts down on virtual paper, people - we're not portable copy-and-paste sources for your homework. Believe me, you're all perfectly capable of writing circles around us, should you invest enough time and effort into the matter.

For the moment, I'm just going to sit here and seethe. The kid'll get his someday.

Of course, if it was my stuff that he had taken, I'd be putting on the brass knuckles right now...

No comments: