Friday, April 01, 2005

Disclaimer: April 2005

Oooof. Too many posts coming at this time. I can't be too creative here, as I don't want this to take the shine off some of the more interesting entries. So I'll say it straight, and I'll make it up for you in the May disclaimer.

The entries posted in "To The Tale, And Other Such Concerns" are all original works by Sean, except where noted. Allusions or quotations given in these entries are given the appropriate references where possible. Sean is perfectly open to confirmed corrections wherever they may lie.

The availability of these entries for reading on the World Wide Web does not imply their free availability for the use of profit-oriented ventures, academic writings or other such items. Please request permission from Sean before using any of his work. As all works here are dated, Sean claims copyright on all original items as described above.

You heard that, plagiarists - screw with me, and you die. Have a nice day.

No comments: