Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The Cortical Scrub

I just finished my initial draft of a new set of puzzles. This'll most likely be the last one I'll be doing for a while. I've found that they're getting more and more difficult to think up.

Why a new set of puzzles? Because my original post (solution here) got a greater response than I originally expected, that's why. Who knew that there were so many solvers out there?

Besides, my birthday's coming up, and as with most other birthdays, I'm going to be obligated to waste some of my savings anyway. I'll probably offer a few gift certificates to whoever solves the new set first. Powerbooks comes to mind. Maybe Yellow Cab Pizza, if they do offer gift certificates in the first place.

That, and I really want to offer an incentive because the new set of puzzles seems to be harder than the last one.

Any suggestions for what you might like for prizes?

No comments: