Thursday, May 26, 2005

Drained

Between the Suman Latik webring, the UGotGame Expo last Saturday, and the Sci-Fi/Fantasy Convention last Tuesday, I've been running myself ragged. That's not to say that I didn't enjoy everything, mind you, but I've been running myself ragged, regardless.

After a while, everything gets to me: Running through creative exercises involving Suman Latik... getting urged to put on a Super Mario Brothers costume... meeting up with two Women in Red, an Eowyn and a Slave Leia... all very nice, yes, but it all gets to me after a while. Especially when I've got a workload to consider, and my family's pushing me to come with them to Baguio over the weekend.

Sleep. Yes, that's what I need: Sleep.

And a bit of good food would be nice.

And a bit of conversation with an intelligent woman, too. That always makes my day.

I'd throw in the possibility of getting all three in one evening, but I'm not that optimistic. That would be like having your cake, and eating it, too. :)

That said, the rest of my day awaits.

Anybody know a good place to visit in Baguio? :)

1 comment:

jactinglim said...

hehe good luck and have fun in Baguio! :D